Okay. So I decided last Sunday to give up alcohol until at least April 28th. That's the day I'm going to run the James Joyce Ramble 10K. I want to lose some weight to go faster and I figure an easy way to do that is cut out the beer. So far the score is 3 for Rich, 0 for Alcohol. I went out Monday to TT's to see my friend Magee play an acoustic show with Tim Obitz. People around me drinking beer, I had none. I then went to a charity fundraiser thing Tuesday evening at Flashes, this bar and Denis and co. had a few beers, but yet, I had none. Afterwards, I met Rory at the Middle East to see Hayden play upstairs. Yet again, I had no drinks...Now for the tough part, Thursday through Saturday....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked

Battlestar Galatica is on!!!

Slow comments on Movable Type?