Millionaires Lining Up to Buy Personal Gene Maps. This is kind of cool kind of weird. I suppose the people who are buying these are trying to stave off death. Kind of like the rich guy in the movie Contact. I wonder if you could make a nice piece of art work from photos of your own DNA. That would be an interesting piece to talk about when guests are over. "And over here is my screwed up gene from my father's side that gives me a 50% of a heart attack in my 40's...". ;)
Facebook vs. My own blog
Lately, anything I have found interesting I've posted on Facebook. I do this because more people will see it on FB as opposed to people having to come to blog site. Sorry if this hasn't been active, though I doubt you're that disappointed ;). Maybe I should post some more techy stuff here? Right now I'm just posting Political Propoganda on FB. Have to combat the GOP...
Comments