This was too funny. My friend Jim was poking around Craig's list...too funny.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bos/cas/7290332.html

Watchme Masturbate Today During Lunch - m4w

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: anon-7290332@craigslist.org
Date: Tue Dec 10 04:26:54 2002


37/M Seeking a woman who would enjoy watching me masturbate for her today, in my car during lunch today. e-mail me back and I will tell yoiu where and what time to meet me.


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
this is in or around Metro West

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2002 craigslist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked

Battlestar Galatica is on!!!

Slow comments on Movable Type?