Okay now I'm pissed. Nothing against MLK, but cuz of the holiday, I won't be getting my IPod until Wednesday...Ugh. I don't even get the day off either, so I was doubly burned. It's been 3 days of walking around and riding the T without any auditory accompaniment and I'm going absolutely mad. I have to listen to other people's conversations on the T and really have no soundtrack going on for all the thoughts I have while walking alone, not talking to anyone (which is a lot)...I resorted to a lot more whistling than usual.

Yes, I took the plunge and bought an IPod (the 20 gig one). My portable CD player broke after about 7 months of use. I couldn't stand putting any more money into CD players...Now, granted, I did drop it on the pavement a week after I got it, splitting it open and scratching up the case, but I did put it back together and it seemed to work fine after that. I few months ago, it started acting spotty, but at the time I blamed that on it getting a little rain...Now it is kapput.

I think electronics are getting shoddier and shoddier every year. Hopefuly this IPod will at least last 5 years. The CD player I had before my last one lasted about 5...My digital camera is on its 5th year..God bless little Digipix (I just made up a cute name for my digital camera for the sake of this little pensee)...So maybe there is still hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked

Battlestar Galatica is on!!!

Slow comments on Movable Type?