Okay so last night, I'm trying to catch up on TV I've missed since December on my trusty old Tivo...I finally watched the last Firefly episode. I thought the story was good, but the actors weren't in the groove with their characters (rightly so, since the last episode of Firefly was its pilot)...

I watched a couple of Osbournes as well. I still like that show, no matter what people say...The episode where Ozzy has an unhealthy obsession with burritos was good. I actually went out and after buying groceries, went to Anna's Taqueria to have a burrito, which I have not had since before x-mas. Anna's in case you don't know makes some damn fine burritos for being in Boston. Very cheap too, and they're open until 11 pm. which is a godsend. Boston is notorious for lacking late night food establishments (if you call 11 pm. late). At one point in the summer, I was eating 2 or 3 of those a week due to time constraints. Just goes to show you how easily I'm swayed by TV though ;). Hmm....TV...Mother, teacher, secret lover.

Back to the Osbournes, I also thought the part where their dog starts humping everything in sight was especially funny. The cat being raped was a sad though. He looked so helpless. I would like to think I would have put up more of a fight if it were me. Does this mean the dog has to register as a sex offender in the state of California?

Actually this reminds me of a conversation I had with Jay, Maya and Denis last week. We were trying to decide which would be better if we were raped by a guy. Would it be more desirable to have to perform oral sex on him, or take it up the butt. Jay, Denis, and Maya all preferred to perform oral sex, while I sided with taking up the butt. To me, having some dude's hoohaa in my mouth would not be something I'd want. Plus you'd have to be somewhat proactive, you know what I mean, moving the head, moving the hand maybe...up the butt is totally the way to go, if I had my druthers. Doesn't mean I'm gay or anything though. Their argument was that with oral, you're not totally out of control, like the guy isn't totally raping you. Up the butt means you're just being totally used. My thinking, is either way, you're being used, let's just be a little more hygenic about it shall we? No hoohaa in my mouth...I eat out of that man. Anyway, I digress...

Some old Futuramas, Malcolm in the Middles..what else. I left the Enterprises on the back burner. I always leave those on for awhile. I like the show, but it's not one of my totally must-see favorites...King of the Hill. I like the show, but it gets back burnered frequently.

The Simpsons episodes I had already watched a couple of days ago. Serviceable...Andy Richter, oh man love this show. It has its rough spots, but overall, I have to watch it. The Conan O'Brien episode was especially funny. "BEHOLD MY RADIANCE". I've been muttering that for the last week and a half...

Now, Once I clean that stuff off, I've got to finally watch Butterfield 8, this Liz Taylor movie I tivo'd several months ago...After that, I can then try my NetFlix gift subscription I got from Russ and Jess for X-mas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked

Battlestar Galatica is on!!!

Slow comments on Movable Type?