So, my friend Ben's B-day was this past weekend. We went and ate at Cafe Portugal where I had a paella-like dish, and then went to B-Side for some cocktails, where we had a very good time. Ben and Steph took photos of the event. As it turns out, Denis and I look pretty gay in the photos...

You can see for yourself....


The ensuing dialogue...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephanie Federico
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 4:51 PM
To: Richard Cook; Denis
Subject: yello?


do you hate us because of the gay captions? it's funny!


Denis.OConnell wrote:

The photographic evidence stands. The captions only report what the camera
sees. We do look pretty darn gay in them, especially me.




Richard Cook wrote:

I don't care. I'm secure in my sexuality, thank you very much.

;)

Denis does look pretty gay though.

Rich



My friend Kelly also had a birthday this past weekend. She went with friends to the Viceroy hotel in Santa Monica and had a dinner by the pool there. Looks pretty swank...

My sister was in Vegas this past weekend. She stayed at the Belagio with her friends and fiancee to celebrate their engagement. It looks like they are gettin' hitched on Memorial Day 2004...Let the countdown begin.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked

Battlestar Galatica is on!!!

Slow comments on Movable Type?