Scoop: Diebold Memos Disclose Florida 2000 E-Voting Fraud

People are saying that the Diebold voter machines had something to do with the 2000 Presidential elections. Another conspiracy theory? Very interesting read....my favorite quote:


Gore called Bush and Gore’s staff surrounded the vice president to listen in on what would become a historic conversation at 2:30 a.m.

“Circumstances have changed dramatically since I first called you,” Gore said to Bush, Toobin wrote. “The state of Florida is too close to call.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?” Bush asked according to Toobin. “Let me make sure that I understand. You’re calling back to retract that concession?” Gore sensed an annoyance in Bush’s tone and shot back “you don’t have to be snippy about it."


Scoop: Diebold Memos Disclose Florida 2000 E-Voting Fraud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Battlestar Galatica is on!!!

Wicked

Slow comments on Movable Type?