Karaoke and Busking

I've always wanted to try my hand at busking. Get out, see the people, practicing singing, donate any money I get to the homeless...Maybe not...we just got this game for X-mas for the Playstation; Karaoke Revolution...You compete against other people in karaoke. The game scores you on how well you sing the song based on the pitch of your voice, if you hit the note at the right time and hold it for the proper duration. Kelly kicked my butt. I was quite pissed. I'll have to practice some of those songs and get my revenge...


I have a much better chance of telling whether someone will like the music based on the way that they walk than based on their age, sex, or apparent income.

"Notes From the Underground" by Nicholas Thompson: "What the ailing record industry can learn from a successful subway musician."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked

Battlestar Galatica is on!!!

Slow comments on Movable Type?